Trailer Damage Repair Shop Near Tyler Texas-Skeeter ZX250 2018 Needs fixed

Turned too tight on a drive through and damaged left front wheel and fender.
    Spindle bent. Removed tire and drove it home on 3 tires.
    Everything else looks undamaged I am told.
    But axel needs to be checked and quality repair work done on it if needed/or replaced and spindle repaired/replaced.
    Then I can worry about the fender work.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I have an email into Skeeter asking for their suggestions.
    I have checked around on the internet on local shops.
    Dealer is closed today.

I would think there is a ton of boat trailer work in this area of the state. But maybe I am wrong.
    Thanks

2. Member
    if it a torsion axle you can get the whole spindle assembly at dexter in sulpher springs, at least you could in oct last yr.
    you could probably take the trailer to hootens hardware to see if the can fix or match the fender. good luck
    Wes

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-D Dad View Post
    if it a torsion axle you can get the whole spindle assembly at dexter in sulpher springs, at least you could in oct last yr.
    you could probably take the trailer to hootens hardware to see if the can fix or match the fender. good luck
    Thanks. It is at my dealer's shop in Noonday. He had the spindle assembly. But I am still waiting to see if there is axel damage and then fix the fender.
    I hear Hooten's is super handy for fixing stuff. I may give them a try on the fender.