2012 Etec 175 Water Pressure on Lowrance

I had the Lowrance pressure sensor networked to my NMEA2K but it has failed. I was reading online and it looks like instead of using the Lowrance version, I can get a kit from Evinrude that will allow me to plug a sensor into the EMM instead of a seperate sensor on my NMEA2K network. I already have my Etec networked so I'm wondering if I should just replace the Lowrance sensor or if I would be better to get the Evinrude version instead? I also see there is multiple kits from Evinrude so if that's the better way to go, which kit should I be getting?

Edit: I should also add that I don't have iCommand if that makes a difference.

2. Member
    Yes you can install on the engine a water pressure sensor.
    use part number [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]5011305[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]WATER PRESSURE SENSOR KIT | New
    The one thing different and required is that the installer must use Ev diag to activate / tell the engine that the transducer is installed.

the choice to use the Ev version may be on how difficult it is to replace the Navico sensor between the engine and the dashboard
    [/COLOR]