Thread: mega 360 HELP

mega 360 HELP

Mega 360 was hooked up to my Solix 15 mdi g2 and everything was great. I changed the trolling motor to the new quest and updated the solix. The solix does not detect the mega 360 now.
    also the 360 has 13 volts at the last connector. And is connected to the sonar port directly to the solix. solix is updated to 4.210 software. On the sonar screen I have no option to select 360 What am I doing wrong? Please help . and thank you

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Make sure there aren't any broken pins on the transducer cable or power cable. Also, if you are using a Y Cable, check it as well and ensure you have it connected properly.

There is an option to reset the sonar settings on the same Solix screen where you do the Restore Factory Defaults option. You might want to try that reset.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Member
    Thank you slydoggie. everything looks good . When I first installed the new tm motor I selected the forget 360 on the solix because I was waiting on the new 360 bracket to show up. Also on the solix it shows no accessory's in the sonar tab

Quote Originally Posted by Glharner View Post
    Thank you slydoggie. everything looks good . When I first installed the new tm motor I selected the forget 360 on the solix because I was waiting on the new 360 bracket to show up. Also on the solix it shows no accessory's in the sonar tab
    Restore Factory Defaults so the unit forgets you told it to forget the MEGA 360.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Tried resetting factory defaults. Sonar defaults. Still does not detect 360