Thread: Axle Issue

Axle Issue

Anyone else have any bent axle issues with the trailer mfg?

2. Member
    On a trip recently and had issues with the inside of both rear axle tires being worn to the belts. I dont recall doing anything to bend an axle. Hubs and bearing were snug so not the problem. Dealer has the boat now and I am sure marine master will blame on use.

3. Member
    Dealer replaced the axle but one of the tires on boat driver side sticks out about an inch to inch and a half compared to front axle tire. My question is whether this will cause any problems over time to tire ware or anything else. Tires on opposite side match up.

4. Member
    There is something wrong, one tire is sticking out 1-1 1/2 inches on one side
    what dose the tire on the other side look like.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    Dealer replaced the axle but one of the tires on boat driver side sticks out about an inch to inch and a half compared to front axle tire. My question is whether this will cause any problems over time to tire ware or anything else. Tires on opposite side match up.
    I would say they installed the wrong Axle.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s with Blue tooth for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger, Minn Kota Quest TM.