Pole Barn Boat Storage Proofing??

So recently moved into my new house out in the country a ways. i have a 32’ x 40’ pole barn with concrete flooring that the boat will now call home just off of the house. Any tips or advice for keeping critters, wasps, mice, etc out of the barn and out of the boat?? Just trying to be proactive before it happens. TYI!
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau

2. Member
    Moth balls will keep all the critters out of your boat. Put them on a throw away pie plate and take them out when you use the boat. They will keep everything out of your boat and have very little residual smell when you take them out of your boat. As far as the rest of the barn is concerned, get a cat, ��

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Moth balls will keep all the critters out of your boat. Put them on a throw away pie plate and take them out when you use the boat. They will keep everything out of your boat and have very little residual smell when you take them out of your boat. As far as the rest of the barn is concerned, get a cat, ��
    Will definitely be getting some moth balls. Thanks!
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau

4. Member
    Rat poison in the bait boxes. Any that come in will leave and die shortly.