FIRST TIME TIN BOAT!

Hey guys

Just ordered the Crestliner CMX 21 should arrive end of June. Would like to know who else has had experience with this boat and their thoughts.
    Thx in advance for your input.

Thx .............. PJ Sr.
    Hold-em tight and give-em lotsa slack !!!

2. Member
    BIG boat!

There's a Crestliner boat owners facebook group, and a Crestliner bass boat owners group. I think there are some MX21 owners there.

3. Member
    I fished a few tournaments in a group last couple of years and one of the dudes had a big Crestliner. Dang, I bet I could have sat my RT188 down inside and still had room to walk around. They are really big and wide! I asked how he liked it, he said he loved all the room.

4. Member
    I assume Lingo…. I wasnt pleased with them, I hope you fair out better than I did.

5. Member
    As long as you got it with the 250 hp you should be good to go, that is a huge boat with a whole lot of deck space. Hopefully there is plenty like that on the used market when I go to buy another boat here in several years.

6. Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the responses, I'm turning 67 in June and really was looking for something more stable than my Stratos 21 SS Extreme.
    Being in Delaware I fish a lot of tidal effected water, and I deal with Wake machines (Big Ski Boats) in the rivers that are not that wide where I fish.

Once the boat gets in I will be glad to post some pics.

Thx again .............. PJ Sr.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjhandyman View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the responses, I'm turning 67 in June and really was looking for something more stable than my Stratos 21 SS Extreme.
    Being in Delaware I fish a lot of tidal effected water, and I deal with Wake machines (Big Ski Boats) in the rivers that are not that wide where I fish.

Once the boat gets in I will be glad to post some pics.

Thx again .............. PJ Sr.
    It will be a rougher ride than your Stratos but wider and more stable when fishing.

8. Member
    Just a heads up I did get the 250Hp on it.
    Figured it would be a rougher ride.

I currently have an Alumacraft 18 ft as well with a Yamaha 75 on it Mod V hull it rides a bit rougher as well. (selling it)

I'll add a couple of cushions off the wife's couch to my seat, she's a bit mad I bought a new boat anyway .... LOL

Thx again ...... PJ Sr.