Livewell Help - nothing works

Before I head to the shop Monday. Anyone ever seen aerator/fill, recirc., and livewell pump out all not working…lights on control panel still light up… dont think I’ve missed a breaker or fuse….unless it’s something down in the hull/below the batteries. Seems weird (or impossible) all would go out at once…any ideas?
    Steve

2. Member
    What boat do you have, maybe year. I have Phoenix wiring schematics and some are different. I'll try to see for you or you can look. See attached

full-system-wiring (1).pdf
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

3. Member
    Last Saturday both my aerator and recirculating pump quit working on my starboard livewell…I was convinced it was something like a breaker or fuse for both to go out at the same time but it was my pumps that failed. In the bilge area my boat had six labeled connections for port and starboard aerator/recirc/pumpout…if you have the same setup and you have anything still working try switching a working plug with something that’s not working to help you isolate the problem

4. Moderator
    Thanks for the feedback. It’s a 2022 920 Elite. Also didn’t mention, one livewell pump was replaced 4/23 and the other 10/23. Getting irritating.
    Steve