Lithium battery question no. 457

Has anyone gone on the really cheap end of the price spectrum and it really worked out ? I was checking out the Timeusb and Fiunie brands. Thanks Jun

2. Member
    I am about 90% that time USB is made by the same parent company as LI Time. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

I'm using the mega cheap $300 36v battery that supposedly sat around for a year or two and was sold at liquidation and it has been awesome.

4. Member
    I am installing two Timeusb batteries today

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Late Bite View Post
    I am installing two Timeusb batteries today
    Please let me know how you make out.
    Thank you

6. Member
    The Lithium batteries should have zero problems for many years. But it is kind of like when the Yugo came out. It took several years before everyone found out what a piece of junk it was. 40% less than the lower end US cars sounded really good. You do get what you pay for most of the time. There are many good batteries for less than the highest priced ones, but when you drop several grades lower you are going to have to hope you will get at least what you paid for. JMO Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

I recently posted a video on my YouTube channel (linked below) that touch on TimeUSB and Fiunie.
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | 6" Jackplate | Garmin Force @36v | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

8. Member
    I recently put in Dr Prepare mini 100ah batteries. So far, so good. We’ll see how they hold up. I got a very good deal. They are super small. If they last 5 years, I’ll be happy…the price was that good and my FLAs don’t last 5 years here in Florida. Performance so far has been great. I don’t have a battery monitor so I don’t have any performance data.

9. Member
    Does anyone know what they mean when their warranty coverage states ”10 year material warranty”? I have not seen that stated before!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Does anyone know what they mean when their warranty coverage states ”10 year material warranty”? I have not seen that stated before!
    Where are you seeing that? Other words also being used may make it mean different things.

11. Member
    Dr Prepare’s warranty info for the 100AH mini

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Dr Prepare’s warranty info for the 100AH mini

Vague. I guess it will mean what Dr. Pepper will say that it means when it comes time to Dr. Pepper saying it.

13. Member
    I have been doing research today for warranty issues with batteries. Might be worth the viewing for those who have not bought or were wondering about lithium batteries and how these things actually do or don’t work. It is dated 2019 but as far as I know the regulations are the same today.
    LINK:
    Last edited by bobcoy; 05-05-2024 at 10:48 AM. Reason: link messup