Thread: 24 years old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Nice
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    The only thing we use is Booyah and The real pledge .The pledge was a old boat trick from the 80s as far back as I can remember being recommended by the boat companies.Pledge works great on the stainless ice box’s your car your bike anything really.
    BooYah Clean Non-Acid Instant Hull Cleaner – Removes Water and
    Scum Lines, Fish Blood, and Tannin Stains – Meets EPA Safer Choice Direct Release Criteria https://a.co/d/27YnBy9
    yeah I remember back in the day when pledge was the stuff to use. BooYah is great stuff. I’ve used it before.

Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    That is pretty dang cool. Definitely be nice when running troller to have livescope scanning with troller by itself instead of having to try and run both troller and livescanner.
    Charger 210 Elite

4. Member
    Did you happen to come down to Texas and fish the Sealy tournament. Could have swore I seen this boat last week on Rayburn leaving Cassels Boykin ramp and even had MO numbers on it.

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    not me

You've taken good care of it. My 596 will probably be my last boat, I love it.

7. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Stompy I have thought about buying new but that new price is a little nerve racking for me!

It's ridiculous what new boats and motors cost. I can afford it, but not justify it. Besides, I would just buy another 596. And with them not upgrading the top cap, what's the point.

9. Member
    The price of everything is stupid. Since 2020 darn near everything is 40% higher.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12