Thread: Shipping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1 View Post
    Curious about UPS, I shipped out on 4/24/24 Wed 2-day air and it still takes five days to get to its location? I also learned that UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends, so 2-day is worthless unless you ship on Monday-Tueaday?

Any input?
    I won’t use UPS (brown) anymore. Their prices are significantly higher than anyone else to ship, they take longer to ship and their staff has been nothing short of terrible to work with and beyond unhelpful. For rods I use FedEx as they have been fast and reliable and good customer service. For smaller packages USPS ground advantage has been good and reliable for me for the price.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post
    I won’t use UPS (brown) anymore. Their prices are significantly higher than anyone else to ship, they take longer to ship and their staff has been nothing short of terrible to work with and beyond unhelpful. For rods I use FedEx as they have been fast and reliable and good customer service. For smaller packages USPS ground advantage has been good and reliable for me for the price.
    Thanks brother... unfortunately with the Pirate Ship app that I used, this was the only option available to the address I was shipping to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12