Question 2017 nitro z19 switch panel

2017 z19 port livewell recirculate is not working but the aerator does. When I press the button its workes for maybe 3 seconds then the button flashes red and stops. I’ve switched the port wires to the starboard pump and it did the same thing. So now I know it’s not the pump it’s the switch or something. Anyone have the same problem? What was the fix?

2. Member
    TTT

3. Member
    Ttt

4. Member
    Ttt

5. Member
    Yes. 2010 Z9 with the same issue. Changed the pump and found a company that made the helm touch keypad and replaced it. I was having the same issue with the port recirculating pump. Light would flash red. Then I went out a few weeks ago and the pump was running and the main power switch was off. After installing the the pump and helm touch key pad still having the same issue. I’m at a loss on what’s next. For now I just disconnected that pump from the sealed connector. All other functions work except for port recirculating and pump out as that pump activates both. Will post back if I find a solution.
    EdgeHedz Shaky Head Jigs
    http://www.Sure-Life.com

6. Member
    In my boat I have bocatech switches and the button has 3 timer settings and there is a timer module that connects to the switch and the pump. My starboard recirc works and I put the port wires on the starboard pump and it still didn’t work so I know it’s not the pump I know it’s either the switch or the module.