my dual graph on console install

20240406_173631.jpg

[ATTACH=C20240406_184551.jpgONFIG]547317[/ATTACH]
    20240406_182629.jpg
    20240406_192214.jpg

I wanted to show my dual console on my rt198p. I never liked the flush mount lowrance and recently got my helix si g2n repaired. so it was time for the install. My mount is from str8tup mounts. the 1/4 inch thick piece of marine board was 30 bucks from Amazon. I cut it down to 12 by 8 on the table saw. and then used the remaining piece to be install behind for strength. when I first bolted it , it bowed plus I realized I hadn't cut the hole. lol. used a hole saw and finish it on the band saw. then I added 4 stainless steel washers to the back side of main plate on bolts. that way it doesn't bow and really strong. I originally cut my hole of the main plate in the center. I did not like that cause it seemed over time the cables would be in awkward position. so I increased the hole raised the grommet up high as possible. I really don't want to buy a new piece. I think the position the cables are in now , will be fine. oh getting my power wire and transducer cables ran into the console was fun! not. made it easier with a buddy. had to use cable lube to run transducer cable from the rear conduit.

I still have to bolt up the straight bar and hooked the graphs! and then mount the helix transducer on the transom! I think overall I did pretty good.
    Attached Images Attached Images