GOLFTEC swing evaluation

So I caved in and went to GOLFTEC for a swing evaluation. Overall I was satisfied with the experience. They seem to have some proprietary software that most don’t seem to have. The camera angles and super slow motion were very good. Most of my swing is within spec. Hip turn,shoulder turn ,shoulder angle. The problem seems to be I’m dragging my backswing low and long ( getting my hands to far behind me and the club head way to far behind) and the biggest problem is I’m not getting the face squared up at the strike because of it.

It gave me some very good information that I should be able to use to work on my swing. Lessons coming soon (not from GOLFTEC) although they seemed pretty competent. Trying to get things worked out before my fitting

2. Member
    Taking the steps to jumpstart your game is a good thing. Not many take the deep dive so quick.
    Some get overloaded with info they don't understand and never will.
    Keep up the good work.
    Good luck!

3. Member
    I'm going to try GolfTec for a fitting soon, i bought new irons last year but i can't get the results i'm after with them.

Good for you. There is no substitute for the information derived from a high end launch monitor. The video helps as well. Enjoy the lessons as well.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

It’s winter and snowing but I got some time on a track man today. Started out warming up with the wedges and that went ok but iron shots were all pushing right. The track man info is very useful. Was fairly easy to see my face was open and swing path to far right. Made some adjustments and I can say I hit some of the best shots I’ve ever hit. Really crushed several 7 iron shots. Some were baby draws and some were just straight. Now If I can repeat it I know I’ll be on the right path. Still have work to do with the 4,5 and 6 iron. The driver is another story. Didn’t even hit it today

6. Member
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

7. Member
    I have been going to GOLFTEC for about 1 1/2 years. The analysis of what you are doing is great. Being able to compare to pros and seeing where to make adjustments is nice.
    Sean Fullerton

~~2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited~~
    Yamaha SHO 250
    Helix 12
    Mega 360
    MegaLive
    Raptors

https://www.youtube.com/ruggedoutdoors