Thumbs Up Welcome Brakes4Trailers.com as a new BBC Sponsor!

Thanks Adam!

Brakes4Trailers have a Top banner -

Check out their website - https://brakes4trailers.com

Thanks Al! Excited to be a part of this awesome group!

Here's a discount code for all of the BBC community to use on our site, use "BBC5" at checkout for 5% off your complete order!

A quick note on who we are:
    We are a family owned and operated truck and trailer parts distributor located in Sacramento, CA. The business is currently being run by Vince (2nd Gen) and Adam (3rd Gen). We have been in business since 1966 and have always made it a point to only sell parts that we know and trust. We have over 50,000sq feet of warehouse space with over 36,000 part numbers in stock. We're here to help with any of your trailer brake questions and get you the parts you need fast! We look forward to getting to know the Bass Boat community and helping out wherever we can.

Cheers,

Adam Mathews
    President
    Brakes 4 Trailers

Wow....this is Fantastic News!

I can honesty tell all you folks out there, when I called Adam about a week or so ago, and told him what parts I needed for my 2013 Ranger Trail Trailer he was spot on this order real fast. We both went over the parts list together and Adam made sure he had everything in stock, and made every effort to make sure 110% that it was right the first time.

I did a full rebuild on a tandem axle, new brake actuator, 4 spindles, 4 calipers, 4 rotors, 4 seals, 8 bearings, and added Bearing Buddy end caps, no more hybrid grease. (but they did last 10 years)

I had called several trailer companies that week, and found out the same thing over and over again.“
    We are out of stock on some of these parts and must order them” And some of the companies parts personal had no clue what I needed. What I was looking for was a company that had the parts in stock and to have a knowledgeable person that knows the products they carry.

Well, this was the right place, first class, with great fast customer service, and Adam also went the extra mile to get me some UFP/Dexter Axle specifications that I could not find when searching the net.
    When and if you need trailer parts call Adam first, I just cannot say enough good things about the service he provided me. Shipping was no problem at all, they are in Sacramento, CA I am in Florida, parts arrived in less than a week, what a smooth transaction.

Thank you again Adam Mathews.
    2013 Ranger Z520c Mercury 250 Pro XS
    1990 Ranger 361V 1991 Johnson 150 Fast Strike J150GLEIS

4. Member
    I have purchased parts from this guy several times. Every time it is an Excellent experience. The guy has even answered text messages on weeknights and weekends. I can honestly say, if you need trailer parts….this guy is worth trying.

A+++

5. Member
    I ordered parts last Thursday and got an email 1 hr later letting me know parts were shipped,GREAT SERVICE.Thanks

Got to give a shout out to Brakes 4 Trailers. Found them on a google search, realized they were a sponsor on BBC so that made me feel good about the purchase. I bought 2 UFP torsion ends, an A-60 actuator and some brake hoses and fittings and it was smooth as glass. Made the order, got email confirmation, tracking and the parts were at my door in 2.5 days. Excellent service and experience.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS