Vessel view fault code

How bad is this? '19 250 proxs 4stroke
    IMG_4896.jpg
    Last edited by FishWhisperer.; 07-18-2022 at 03:03 PM.
    2016 Skeeter ZX225. 2016 Yamaha 225SHO
    99 Hells Bay Whipray. 99 Mercury 40

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Enough so that you should not operate the engine again until it has been addressed. See the last statement in the VesselView Display.

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Bad shift actuator. Mine went out June 5th. Got boat back last Friday. Takes over a month to get the part under warranty repair.

4. Member

Still waiting for part myself

I had the same issue on my 2020 250 pro xs v8 about the first of June. Still have not been able to get the repair done yet due to back ordered actuator. Waiting on Mercury to get the part to the service dealer.
    2020 Caymas CX20 Pro, Mercury Pro XS 250 4 stroke, SN 2B735045
    Helix 15 msi G4N, Helix 12 msi G3N, Helix 12 mdi G4N, Solix 12 G1
    Mega 360, Mega Live w/ Targetlock, 8' Raptors,
    Minkota Ultrex 112 w/Ipilot Link, (2) 5 Port Switches

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venomvee View Post
    I had the same issue on my 2020 250 pro xs v8 about the first of June. Still have not been able to get the repair done yet due to back ordered actuator. Waiting on Mercury to get the part to the service dealer.
    Realize you guys are trying to help here, but let's stick to one (1) engine and poster's problem per thread to avoid confusion and/or hi-jacking. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor