1999 225 Mercury Optimax really weird problem, need help!! Thanks

Ok I will try to explain to the best of my ability on here...
    So coils 2, 4 and 6 located on my left bank are tested they fire once and than lose power , I than hear a beep just like when you turn the key on. It doesn’t throw any codes on the computer. Coils 1,3 and 5 located on the right bank work just fine. If I switch all the coils from the left bank to the right and all the right to the left same result... left coils fire one and get the beep like when you turn key on, and right works fine... I hope your understanding what I’m saying up to this point, this is where it gets weird... now if I keep coils 2,4 and 6 plugged into the left bank wires and just screw them into the right bank they test fine with no problem. I don’t understand why they won’t test fine when screwed into left bank but work perfectly screwed into the right bank.. reminding you that I’m using the left bank wires the entire time, if that makes sense to you... blowing my mind! Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
    P.s I changed the ecm and it does the same thing..
    sn- OG802957
    Last edited by Bowhunter/Ranger519vs; 08-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.

2. Banned
    May want to try the other Merc forums that are listed below this one, Hope you can get some answers.

3. Member
    Thank you