Tampons for $3.25

A young boy applied for a job at a department store. The store manager said: "We are looking for somebody with sales experience but we're having a holiday sale tomorrow and you can give it a try." At the end of the day the manager checked the day sales and was shocked, the boy had sold $79,083.25 worth of merchandise.
    He asked the boy how he did it and his replied: "Well this guy was going fishing so I asked if he wanted some fish hooks. He said sure. That's $1.00. I asked if he had a nice fishing pole. He said no and got a graphite pole for $44.00. I asked if he had a nice reel. He said no and I got him a reel for $35.00. I asked where he will be fishing and he said White Lake. I said the best places to fish are near the center, and when he said he didn't have a boat, I set him up with a 30 foot cruiser for $28K. I asked if he had a trailer. He didn't, so I got him a double axle trailer for $3K. Then I asked what he had to tow the boat. He only had a station wagon, so I told him that just wouldn't do, but we could get him a nice fully loaded Dodge Ram for $48K. He wanted it all".
    The store manager was astounded: "And to think it all began with that man asking for fish hooks." The boy said: "Oh no, it all began with him asking for some $3.25 tampons for his girlfriend, and I said, "Well you won't be doing much this weekend so you might as well go fishing!"

Wise at such an early age.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

3. Member

4. Member

5. Member
    Praying for a Cure

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089