Tampons for $3.25

A young boy applied for a job at a department store. The store manager said: "We are looking for somebody with sales experience but we're having a holiday sale tomorrow and you can give it a try." At the end of the day the manager checked the day sales and was shocked, the boy had sold $79,083.25 worth of merchandise.
    He asked the boy how he did it and his replied: "Well this guy was going fishing so I asked if he wanted some fish hooks. He said sure. That's $1.00. I asked if he had a nice fishing pole. He said no and got a graphite pole for $44.00. I asked if he had a nice reel. He said no and I got him a reel for $35.00. I asked where he will be fishing and he said White Lake. I said the best places to fish are near the center, and when he said he didn't have a boat, I set him up with a 30 foot cruiser for $28K. I asked if he had a trailer. He didn't, so I got him a double axle trailer for $3K. Then I asked what he had to tow the boat. He only had a station wagon, so I told him that just wouldn't do, but we could get him a nice fully loaded Dodge Ram for $48K. He wanted it all".
    The store manager was astounded: "And to think it all began with that man asking for fish hooks." The boy said: "Oh no, it all began with him asking for some $3.25 tampons for his girlfriend, and I said, "Well you won't be doing much this weekend so you might as well go fishing!"

3. Senior Member of Team Mac Macsimus's Avatar
    Wise at such an early age.
    2013 BassCat Cougar AE
    Mercury 250 ProXS
    I used to always go fishing. I still do, but I used to too.

5. Member

6. Member
    Praying for a Cure

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089