Terrova directional indicater light

Is there a 12 volt source I can tie into on this rolling motor or foot control, what voltage are the power indicator lights, want to mount a directional light on the trolling motor head, don't want to use glow tape or any other, just want the light for nite fishin

2. Member
    Thank you

3. Member
    I think you would want LEDs That is what the power indicators are. I doubt anyone has done that. I have ipilot link and I use the heading line from it on the fish finder.(dashed line) Even in daytime. Bob

4. Member
    Thanks Bob, it's just that I fish alot of night tournaments and have always had a lighted dirrational arrow on my trolling motor, this is first one without light, don't want to throw myself out of boat when hitting the power switch if on high speed

5. Member
    Ok I did it, mounted small led directional light on the top front of my terrova and works great, only comes on when any power switch to the motor is turned on to move boat and can see which direction the motor is going and does not interfere with your night vision at all, thanks to DougL58 for your suggestions

6. Member
    While it is fresh in your mind, Source of parts and how you hooked it up. Please Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

7. Member
    Ok I will do that and I will post some pictures also,probably the weekend

8. Member
    Great. Thanks
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

9. Member
    I will put pics on here tomorrow if I can do it, but just to tell you I found a small led light that hooks up to 24 volts, and used it, drill small hole in top of cover and mounted it and was able to connect to motor leads, the power of the light draws less than 1 amp something like .15 amps, very little and works great

10. Member
    Ultrex with directional light

20190819_193432.jpg 20190819_193507.jpg