Badlands gear.... any experience?

Has anyone used this gear/clothing? What did you think about it? Good quality?
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

2. Member
    I've been using a 2200 backpack for about five years now, two trips to New Mexico and one to Colorado along with normal hunting use at home, so far the only thing that's popped up is a little stitch fraying in a couple of places but it doesn't affect use, I would purchase again.

3. Member
    I have one of their packs that I've carried for years. It's really nice quality and they have a lifetime warranty on their stuff so if you do break something they will repair or replace no questions asked they say.

4. Member
    I am on my 3rd 2200 pack in 10 years, because we tend to wear them out packing elk. I also hunt in their pants and have no issues with any of their gear I have used. However I am switching over to a Mystery ranch beartooth 80 this year as the meat shelf packing system is much more forgiving on your back and handles all your gear better when back in the country. .

Packs are awesome. Best warranty in the history of mankind.

all depends on how you are gonna use them in my opinion. much better clothing out there for the same Money First Lite is what I have been using the last few years and love the stuff.
    now as far as packs go. the Badlands stuff is ok for a decent level pack. if your gonna go west and pack in and hauling loads of meat...go with a Kifaru, more money but way better set up to haul loads