Thread: X19 vs X21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Best thing i ever did selling my dream bullet for an xpress. I looked at all the aluminums.
    Thank you for commenting I appreciate it...
    LeaLea

2. Member
    [QUOTE=CJ1;10448641]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    Yes! T Bob on here from Louisiana has one and a YouTube video of him driving it 87 GPS. Google Xpress Bass Boat 87 mph YouTube.

He makes it look easy but acknowledged he has a lot of seat time in high performance bass boats.

He does make it look easy, and from my experience they are harder to drive at speed than a Allison or the Blazer I have driven. Once mine gets above 69-70 the corrections you have to make are way more than either of these boats. Set up is huge with this hull. Mine is rock stable to 65, at 70 you have to make normal corrections. With a different prop t-27 mine will run mid to upper 70's BUT it is a bear to drive and above my experience level and comfort level to get to 80 IF I have enough power. I am only at 275 at the prop. So my guess is I am done at upper 70's. CJ
    If you watch the steering wheel on the video he makes some serious input as he goes faster and faster. He also will tell you it is harder to drive at those speeds than the glass boats.

I bought a brand new Allison BasSport Pro in the fall of 2007. I kept it for 9 flawless years. Ive owned numerous glass boats over the years. However, as I get older, I don't want to worry about dock rash, scratches, blisters, etc. That's not to say I won't experience new issues with a brand new X-21...but I'm ordering one soon. I visited the factory two months ago, and I liked what I saw.

4. Member
    Thanks for all of the comments! Great info!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Best thing i ever did selling my dream bullet for an xpress. I looked at all the aluminums.
    Leaning the same way more and more
    BULLET 20xd * MERCURY 250 PRO XS

Hyco, i tried answering your msg without glasses on...i hope it wasnt too confusing. You should have access to both an X-19 and X-21 in Hopewell.

7. Member
    I’m thinking about selling my 21XDC Bullet for an XPress. Anyone have a good one for sale, PM me. I want a 200 Sho!

I will probably do the same. Get my old x19 back.
    If dad doesn't beat it up to bad. Already had to do some paint
    Repair.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12