H20B 115 SHO VS 150

Guys,

Looking at purchase of 20 bay. Considering the value of the 115 vs the performance of the 150 sho. Thoughts, numbers, etc?

p.s- I also have a bullet/300 combo, so speed is norm for me.

tia!

2. Member
    To answer your question, go with the 150 SHO.

Although the 115 SHO is a great engine, I am sure you will be happier with the 150.

I have a friend who has the 115 SHO on an Xpress H18 with Atlas hydraulic jack plate and a Talon and it performs very well, but he is not used to a Bullet 21SS and 300R.

3. Member
    Thanks Mr. Gary. That trip is still awaiting you, Steve

Ps. That upgrade costs roughly 3,000, and dealer says I'll never see the return on resale. If I ever decide to.

4. Member
    Thanks Steve. I did not follow up with you due to us having high water from January to May. It should cool off during late September and early October so I will contact you then for a ride.

You would be well served with the 115 SHO and I like the extra room in the H20 Bay over the H18.

Are you dealing with Zack at L&M Marine? He is a good guy.

Smith Marine in Hattiesburg has several Xpress Bay Boats and they are good people too.

Good inshore fishing is coming soon and I have a good friend who will take us out on his 196 Blazer Bay or 24' Sea Hunt if you are interested. Just let me know.