Prop Help Needed! 250SS Only

Ok. I have a Suzuki 4RX14.25X28P prop. I haven’t used this prop in quite sometime but tried to put it on the other night. When I spin the prop it drags against the lower unit housing. Strangely I can put on any of my other three Suzuki props and they do not drag against the lower unit housing. I called Browns Pointe Marine and they are telling me this prop shouldn’t require any larger washer under the prop then what my other props use. I need some ideas here. Please let me know if you have this prop and have had issues with it dragging against the lower unit housing.

2. Member
    The very thin flat washer that goes between the thrust washer and prop is not missing is it? Might want to make sure that it's not stuck on another prop. Plus I've never ran the 14.25, mostly 14.5.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    The thin washer is on there and properly seated. It looks like a thicker washer is needed. I need to know what PN this washer is so I can order.

4. Member
    Have you ran a 26P on your setup? I’ve been thinking about dropping on more pitch. I’m still a little low on RPM. About 5950 RPM’s.

5. Member
    I ran a 26P for about a month and traded it to someone for a 27P. Have you tried getting your prop blueprinted? It might help you performance wise and not buying new props. I got mine blueprinted by Propeller Dynamica in Richmond VA for $200 plus shipping and it helped a bunch.

6. Member
    I have not thought about blueprinting the prop. I’m very happy with the performance I’m getting. Just wondering if I’m leaving something on the table yet with the additional rpm’s I could pick up with a smaller prop.

7. Member
    I would definitely look at getting a prop blue printed and I believe Mark Croxton will reduce the pitch as well. I got my 27P blueprinted this winter and the cup was inconsistent on the prop. So far this year, it's running pretty good for me and have zero issues and I'm touching 70 @5800 rpms, then it starts chinewalking. Plus don't forget once it starts to cool down, you motor will pick up more rpms as well.