Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why no Caymas Forum????

Figured I would ask here, for obvious reasons..
    Why no Caymas Forum yet???

https://caymasboats.com/cx-21/

2. Banned
    Ask Al, he’s the chief around here.

Who cares, this is a Triton forum
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo59 View Post
    Who cares, this is a Triton forum
    Exactly why I asked here!
    Earl Bents started Caymas this year. He also started Triton. Just thought i would fill you in simce you clearly did not know that!

If you dont like a post or something said..it is pretty simply to move on instead of adding your snotty comment!

5. Banned
    Earl starting Caymas is nothing new, there have been multiple threads and YouTube videos in the lounge for months.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Earl starting Caymas is nothing new, there have been multiple threads and YouTube videos in the lounge for months.
    Nothing new

Your making my point!
    They need there own forum IMO, so Cayman posts dont annoy you!

Moderator you can delete this post..since it seems to have rubbed some the wrong way..lol
    Last edited by moetorola; 08-01-2019 at 09:48 PM.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorola View Post
    Nothing new
    You act like this came out a few days ago, he started caymas last year and came out with some boats over the last several months. Your breaking news is somewhat old news.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    You act like this came out a few days ago, he started caymas last year and came out with some boats over the last several months. Your breaking news is somewhat old news.
    Yes i know and even more reason..i think its time for them to have there own forum...thanks for making my point though!
    Or they can keep posting in here..seems like you dont want them to have there own forum!

9. Banned
    I’d assume where they begin to start putting boats out the forum will be up and going.
    Last edited by CaymasMan250; 08-01-2019 at 10:24 PM.

I'll get a Caymas forum up in a few days.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    I'll get a Caymas forum up in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by moetorola View Post
    Exactly why I asked here!
    Earl Bents started Caymas this year. He also started Triton. Just thought i would fill you in simce you clearly did not know that!

If you dont like a post or something said..it is pretty simply to move on instead of adding your snotty comment!
    You may have been living under a rock, Caymas is old news. Do you have any other brand links you wish to publish in a Triton forum?

If not, it’s pretty simple to move on to another forum instead of posting stupid questions that deserve a snotty comment
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo59 View Post
    You may have been living under a rock, Caymas is old news. Do you have any other brand links you wish to publish in a Triton forum?

If not, it’s pretty simple to move on to another forum instead of posting stupid questions that deserve a snotty comment

Dude get LOST Troll!!!

All for asking a simple question, where literally most of the posts about Caymas has been posted!!!

Al already answered the question, thanks Al!

So let me get this straight, your trolling a post on Starting a new Caymas forum, While complaining about Cayman posts here. Your a real winner!!!

Admin, you can lock this thread if you would like, the question was answered!
    Last edited by moetorola; 08-06-2019 at 03:37 PM.

14. Member
    Anyone else want to add some insight on Caymas boat, we have a lot of experts it appears. How dare you speak of another brand in a Triton boat forum..... Not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight after seeing this thread

15. Member
    My goodness guys, some of you need to chill out for awhile. No sense in being so rude and cruel to each other. We are all in this world together so can't we at least get along?

16. Member
    This is nothing you should read the comments on the Vexus board they take their tin boats way to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    My goodness guys, some of you need to chill out for awhile. No sense in being so rude and cruel to each other. We are all in this world together so can't we at least get along?
    Totally agree with you. They OP was only asking a simple question and in my opinion did not deserve some of the responses he received. There is no reason to be ugly to others like that. Good Grief........................

18. Member
    Don’t let the naysayers get under your skin, that’s exactly what they want. I don’t think you were trying to be contentious, that’s for sure. Some people would rather complain than fish. Fills that missing gap with keyboard power if you know what I mean. Good fishing

It would seem to me that you’d need some critical mass of posting BBC members to actually own one of the boats before it made sense to dedicate a section to them. How many people her actually own one?
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

20. Banned
    No one in here that i know if owns one but I did ride in one last week that a dealer near me received and it’s well built, very clean and thought out. Fully loaded, full fuel and two 200lbrs and it ran 72.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast