LAKE JAMES OR WYLIE

my father inlaw just found out he has prostate cancer,he is a great guy, always done anything he could for us, iv ask him several times over the years to go fishing but he always declined ,, i ask him again the other day to maybe get his mind off things and he said yeah he would go,, really suprised me.. was thinking about going to james or wylie,im not a great fisherman not even good,,lol,, i zero most of the time.. but i would really like for him to catch some fish and have a good time,, i know lake james pretty good,, but i feel we would have better luck on wylie.. we will be going in the morning for a few hours.. can anyone suggest a spot or a bait to try,, i wouldnt normally ask but would really love for him to catch something... thanks so much

2. Member
    Hey BILL WYlie is your best bet . As you know james in the summer ////??? shakey head ON DOCKS IN SOUTH POINT AREA OF LAKE AND A C RIG ON POINTS good luck hope you load em up Let me know Danny

3. Member
    thanks Danny,, heading out now,, ill let you know how we do

4. Member
    well Danny we made it back,, fished from 6,30 am till about 1pm or so,, fished most of the coves on the left up past buster boyed bridge,, only caught 1 ,, it threw the hook right at the boat,, probably 3 pound LM,, on a white spinnerbait,, the water was stained,, could only see bait maybe a couple feet,, i think it was about the worst fishing iv ever had on wylie,, i guess we will wait till the water clears up some and try again