Thread: Thank you Bob!!

Thank you Bob!!

To Bob and your team over at WorldWide Marine Ins
    Thank you!!
    Bob, I really appreciate the time you took from your day, to walk me through the type of coverage I really needed for my my new boat, along with the reassurance that if any thing should happen, your company will be there to take care of me.
    To anyone looking for boat insurance, you owe it yourself and give Bob a call first. You will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by Lou22; 08-01-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you sir

3. Member
    Is Bob still open? I sent an email several days ago on ins for a boat im getting but never heard back.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I may not of received it. Just call me 517-627-8080 Thanks

5. Member
    Bob hooked me up last month, he took his time and got me coverage my current company could not touch at close to half the cost. Def call bob for your boat insurance needs, Great guy to deal with.

6. Member
    I'm going on my 3rd day waiting to hear from Bill @ Worldwide about a policy...

Quote Originally Posted by grizzy View Post
    I'm going on my 3rd day waiting to hear from Bill @ Worldwide about a policy...
    I would expect if you called him you could get it sorted versus posting on here.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Bill received a current dec page from you. We need a lot more inf. to get you the best rate as well as coverage's. Just give us a call. Thanks Bob 517-627-8080

9. Member
    Al from Canada: I did call them on Monday, and had emailed my info to them as well on Sunday. I did receive a call from Bill today(Thursday) and Bob did email me a very competitive quote comparison. Thank you Bob!