Thread: Hull warranty

Hull warranty

Before I contact Xpress, does anyone know about the transferable hull warranty? I bought a X19 in a private sale and wanted to see if there was anything I needed to do for the warranty or if it was automatic. Thanks in advance
    2014 Xpress X-19 Pro Yammy VMAX 175 HDPI

2. Member
    I heard you need to contact Xpress within 30 days of the purchase.

3. Member
    Yep after 30 days I don't think they will transfer the warranty
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

4. Member
    When I bought my 2013 in 2015 I called Xpress about transferring warranty and was told it had to go to dealer for inspection and there was a fee to transfer. I believe I was told $300. My closest dealer at the time was a long way away so that never happened. Thought it was a might steep to charge that much for paperwork, And now that I think of it I would be responsible if the dealer wanted to charge me for the transfer in addition to the $300 fee for Xpress. Yamaha transferred engine with no trouble or $$$
    2013 X19 F200LB Yamaha

5. Member
    When I bought the boat some months back I contacted Xpress about an updated coast guard sticker, which they helped with right away. I also requested the warranty paperwork but I never received at and it slipped my mind until I have been reading about the cracks on vexus and ranger tins...I work offshore so will have to call them up and see what I can do when I get in I guess

Quote Originally Posted by rolopayne View Post
    When I bought the boat some months back I contacted Xpress about an updated coast guard sticker, which they helped with right away. I also requested the warranty paperwork but I never received at and it slipped my mind until I have been reading about the cracks on vexus and ranger tins...I work offshore so will have to call them up and see what I can do when I get in I guess
    Your xpress isnt a vexus or ranger so dont concern yourself with cracks

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

7. Member
    I am of the better safe than sorry camp, i like the warranty