Custom painted crankbait ID ?

Crankbait I literally found floating past my bassboat while fishing . Cleaned it up and hung new treble hooks and caught this on the very first cast . Caught his slightly smaller brother shortly after . I'd like to know where I can purchase another .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That looks like a custom painted Bandit series 200 to me.

3. Member
    It might be a cabelas digger series . There are a few that look like the bandit 200. The bandit does not have the vertical gill slit indentation . It has a horizontal indentation that starts right where the bill meets the bait .

4. Member
    Jkirch , I think your right about it being a Cabela's grave digger series . I did a internet search and found a couple . You hit on the gill slit indentation , where the bandit 200 series is very similar but has a belly indentation . I was hoping someone on here might have painted it . The pictures don't do it justice as it has at least 7 different colors of paint . It might be a factory paint job , but looks to detailed .

5. Member
    Looks like something Casey at 6th Sense lures may have painted. Wish I had found it.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkirch View Post
    It might be a cabelas digger series . There are a few that look like the bandit 200. The bandit does not have the vertical gill slit indentation . It has a horizontal indentation that starts right where the bill meets the bait .
    Yep, good eye on the vertical gill slit, I never noticed that. It absolutely looks like that grave digger series of cranks.

Looks factory to me

Yep its a GraveDigger
    gravedigger.jpg
    Last edited by Sunkist; 08-01-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    Every day work-every day pray. I won't back up, I don't back down, I've been raised up to stand my ground. Shotgun toter, republican voter.
    GOD
    One Nation

8. Member
    Sunkist , Thank you for verifying that it is factory paint . I'm assuming its NLA . I'll have to keep a lookout for one , maybe a NOS one on ebay .