Cul-m-Rite Scales

Purchased my first Cul-m-Rite scale last year from Tackle Warehouse. In less than a month the scale died during a night tournament. I contacted TW & they refunded my money, as they did not have them in stock. A couple months later, I bought a second set when the 7 fish model became available. So, less than 8 months later, it quit too while on Lake St. Clair. I sent them in for repair on 6/16/19.

After not hearing anything from them I contacted them on 7/27/19. They confirmed that they received it on 6/20. At that time, they had 8 scales ahead of me. I am now fourth in line after a month! He explained that they only had one tech working one these & it would take a while. So this guy can fix one set of scales per week? He stated that they would probably get to them in about four weeks! For a "first-class" expensive scale, this, to me, is unacceptable. As we ended the conversation, I told them that I was totally underwhelmed by their unit and service dept. Last, I told them I would be looking forward to getting them back in time for winter.

I certainly wouldn't waste my money on this scale. The Rapala $59 model works just as well!
    Richard Viehe
    CRV Communications, Inc, President
    Authorized Bluewater LED Dealer
    Indpls., IN

Career Firefighter/Paramedic, Retired
    Carmel FD, IN

2020 Phoenix 21 PHX
    4 Stroke 250 Pro XS
    Console: Humminbird 12” Solix MSI G3, Garmin 126sv
    Bow: Humminbird 12” MEGA SI, Mega360, Garmin 122sv
    Livescope LVS34
    36V Ghost