2010 Z9 Vortex Hubs

I have a 2010 Nitro Z9 and the trailer has Vortex hubs with the rear set being disc brake hubs. Do they make just the bearing packs and rear seal for these or does the entire hub need to be replaced? If so, does anyone know the part number for these, or the lb's per axle I should go by for purchasing? Any and all help would be great here. I've got a little seepage coming out of the rear seals and I don't want these to dry out. Just doing a little preventive maintenance. Thanks.

2. Member
    Call bps now and they'll give you the hub manuf.number,my 2015 hubs the owner has changed but have prompt service

3. Member
    When the seal on my Z7 went out I called Tie Down (Vortex). It was under warranty. They sent me the seal and bearings. One bearing was incorrect. I just went to my local auto parts store and they matched the bearing. Yes you can service them. I think I have the part 's that I used somewhere at the house.

4. Member
    Agree with Bdog/Herman - I had an inner seal fail after having 8 feet of mono get wrapped around the stub and burning the seal. I replaced the entire hub but could have simply replaced the seal - only did this because I could get the entire hub from my local BPS before I could get a seal kit and was going on a trip. I ended up also ordering another entire hub from Amazon - for my travel box - I wouldn't want to swap them on the side of the road but you could - pretty easy if the axle stub isn't damaged/scored.

Good luck.

-Jonathan
    Jonathan Adkins
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS4S
    HDSLive12s/Ghost/AT2/G360