Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbritt View Post
    Well here is two pictures that might change your mind... not sure how much it would cost to repair it. but its all the way thur. all the gelcoat. also look at the third pic. posted up top

No Pics in your post, what are you referring to?
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ3 View Post
    not sure why you can not see the pic. i see them on my computor. i will try to post them on here for you. hope im not being censored here that would be against the my constitutional rights

3. Member
    not sure why you can not see the pic. i see them on my computor. i will try to post them on here for you. hope im not being censored here that would be against the my constitutional rights
    Ahhhh Hummmm... This here be a Canadian site - you have no rights ya’ foreigner...

4. Member
    One of our employees has a 2000 year model 2100 (currently in storage). It has the same 250XB and the silver lower unit. His engine, nor his boat doesn't have an hour meter. Are the hours guessed at?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    One of our employees has a 2000 year model 2100 (currently in storage). It has the same 250XB and the silver lower unit. His engine, nor his boat doesn't have an hour meter. Are the hours guessed at?

VERY good question.. I would say guessed at...

Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    Some XBs you could pull the hrs. I just sent though this on a customers boat...there was also one for sale a while back on here hooked up reading hours.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    I have a 2001 with a 225 EFI and it tells the hours if you hook it up to a computer.

Can only see 1 pic.

Well here is two pictures that might change your mind... not sure how much it would cost to repair it. but its all the way thur. all the gelcoat. also look at the third pic. posted up top

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    6 hours and the skeg looks like that?
    im not believing that
    I was thinking the same thing.

10. Member
    I wonder if they scared themselves, smacked the dock, were sick about the damage and just parked it? I have bought a number of motorcycles that sat for years after a good scare.

11. Major Flagelator Gamblinman's Avatar
    You should be able to access hours, as well as other information, on all 250XB motors.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Good catch on the glass damage! Lee Sanderson once told me that reading hours on the XB's was not always accurate. I estimated I had 100 hours on mine when I sold. 100 hours isn't much, but it's a hell of a lot of gas and oil for that motor! But they are as bullet proof as they come.

13. Member
    I just saw on facebook she lowered the price to $28000.
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12