Power pole hydraulic line conversion

Have any of you had any luck converting the pro series with the 1.0 pumps with the 5/16 plastic lines over to a rubber line? I found 3/16 I.D lines with a working pressure of 3500 lbs but I haven’t found the fittings to make up to the pump or cylinder. Does anyone know the type of fitting and size for the cylinder and pump? I hate the hard plastic lines!!!!

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There is alot more to the conversion then just changing the lines. There is a laundry list of parts that go into the kit including a new stern bracket, rail, hydraulic cylinder, lines fittings washers etc. Hence the price. I posted the complete list of parts in a post in this forum a few weeks ago.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    There is alot more to the conversion then just changing the lines. There is a laundry list of parts that go into the kit including a new stern bracket, rail, hydraulic cylinder, lines fittings washers etc. Hence the price. I posted the complete list of parts in a post in this forum a few weeks ago.
    Yea I saw your post, but if I’m gonna pay 350 a pole to convert I might as well buy new ones. No offense to you, but if the ID is the same size and fittings can be found, I don’t see why you would need to change a bunch of other stuff out.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    No offense taken , and due to the cost that's exactly what most do sell off there old 1.0 to upgrade to new 2.0 rather then doing the conversion.