Piscifun Line Spooler (6 Months Later)

I have had the Piscifun Line Spooler for about 6 months now, and have had the opportunity to test it on a wide variety of my reels and lines. Fluro, mono, braid, baitcasters, spinning, large, small, freshwater, and saltwater. I have let countless friends give it a try as well...now with over 50 reels spooled, I thought it would be a great time to give a 6 month update on how it has performed and some of the issues I have found over the course of the last 6 months. What's your opinion on the Piscifun Line Spooler? Have you ever used it? Any issues?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Cast 1Fish View Post
    I have had the Piscifun Line Spooler for about 6 months now, and have had the opportunity to test it on a wide variety of my reels and lines. Fluro, mono, braid, baitcasters, spinning, large, small, freshwater, and saltwater. I have let countless friends give it a try as well...now with over 50 reels spooled, I thought it would be a great time to give a 6 month update on how it has performed and some of the issues I have found over the course of the last 6 months. What's your opinion on the Piscifun Line Spooler? Have you ever used it? Any issues?

I have a friend who has one and I tried it out. First thought when I ordered one was man it took forever to get the item. I received it and have used the spooler I don't know how many times I have spooled reels both baitcast and spinning. l did lengthen the existing handle a couple inches just me and I saw that on a review somewhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Speedboat View Post
    I have a friend who has one and I tried it out. First thought when I ordered one was man it took forever to get the item. I received it and have used the spooler I don't know how many times I have spooled reels both baitcast and spinning. l did lengthen the existing handle a couple inches just me and I saw that on a review somewhere . [/LEFT]
    Good idea with extending the handle a bit...sure it helps especially with larger reels.

4. Member
    Why don't you just give us your opinion? Instead you want us to follow you on YouTube? I find that Rank! Pun intended.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner16 View Post
    Why don't you just give us your opinion? Instead you want us to follow you on YouTube? I find that Rank! Pun intended.
    X2, is it the best line spooler ever and is it worth buying or is it crap ?

6. Member
    Damn! Another inquiry on BBC leads to a Pissing match.

7. Member
    I've been using one, I dont think I would buy one to spool casting reels. I like it alot for spinning reels, it works, it will spool the reel without twisting the line. It's a little cumbersome feeling getting it set up.

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    I have one and really big fan of it. I use it for spinning reels and for me it really cut way down on line twisting. I have no regrets
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP