Praying 2005 Yamaha 200 HPDI shutting down after 10 seconds

Hi All , I am new to Forums so please bear with me. I have a 2005 Skeeter TZX200 with a Yamaha HPDI VZ200TLR outboard and could use some help with a small problem i have been having for a couple of years. Problem is that some times when launching my boat i can crank the motor and it will idle fine, i will leave it running while I park the truck. When I start to take off the motor dies, like it runs out of gas. If i try to restart without turning off the key first then all it will do is spin over. If I turn the key to OFF and back on the motor will start and run for about 10 - 15 sec, then die. Usually this will continue for 10 to 20 minutes then the motor will crank and run like a top for the rest of the day, sometimes for several weeks, then starts this again. Also when running down the river it has shut off just like you turned the key off. Now the process starts all over again and it might me 10 to 20 minutes before she cranks and runs. I have replaced the Kill Switch and checked the ignition switch and replaced the electric fuel pump sensor. None of this has helped. Has anyone had this problem?

2. Member
    Update have found out that the electric fuel pump is losing ground .Have not found out why yet