Customer service

I know this has been said many, many times but PP Customer Service is the best I have come across in many years. I wish some of the other companies (Lowrance Hbird, MKota, etc) would pay attention to PP service. I have the CM 1.0 system & recently changed my hose routing & length. I called PP & wanted to get the white plastic grommets for the thru transom effect. Plus I would have to replace the compression fittings for each line ( 4 each 8 total - grommets & compression). PP sent these to me, no charge even shipping. Now how in the hell can you top that. They didn't have to do that, as I was willing to pay for them ( & shipping). None of the other so called top of the line companies don't even compare to PP Customer Service. This is my 2nd set of poles & their CS has not changed one bit. I know this has been noted many times but it just amazes me how they run their business. Oh, & they sent me a quart of green stuff in case I had to add fluid. Damn Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    This is why when there trolling motor is released it will be a must have item. A great item isn't great when a company has poor customer service when a problem arises!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    This is why when there trolling motor is released it will be a must have item. A great item isn't great when a company has poor customer service when a problem arises!
    PP is coming out with a TM also
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    I know this has been said many, many times but PP Customer Service is the best I have come across in many years. I wish some of the other companies (Lowrance Hbird, MKota, etc) would pay attention to PP service. I have the CM 1.0 system & recently changed my hose routing & length. I called PP & wanted to get the white plastic grommets for the thru transom effect. Plus I would have to replace the compression fittings for each line ( 4 each 8 total - grommets & compression). PP sent these to me, no charge even shipping. Now how in the hell can you top that. They didn't have to do that, as I was willing to pay for them ( & shipping). None of the other so called top of the line companies don't even compare to PP Customer Service. This is my 2nd set of poles & their CS has not changed one bit. I know this has been noted many times but it just amazes me how they run their business. Oh, & they sent me a quart of green stuff in case I had to add fluid. Damn Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome.
    Is there a date for the release?
    Thanks.

Didn't know there was a TM coming out either

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    slated for Icast 2020, it will be the best of all these new motors out that I promise you... and best of all it will be backed by the best customer service in the Biz.

7. Member
    That's good news.
    Cant wait.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by figueira View Post
    That's good news.
    Cant wait.

I wonder if you can use these in salt or brackish water without voiding your warranty?

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    I wonder if you can use these in salt or brackish water without voiding your warranty?
    unlike some others....