New Legend Owner here!

Been dreaming of this for years but about a week ago I picked up a slick 2013 211R. About 16 hours driving round trip and I was home and couldn't be more happy. Will likely have some questions come up in the future so bear with with. Heres some eye candy for the crowd... now if I can just get Al to change my username!!

First questions, is there a stainless steel replacement floor drain for this boat? Mine is broke and have the new one on order would like to have stainless so it doesnt break again.

Anyone else run lithium pros 1 36v and 1 12v? If so what are you looking at speed wise?

all for now,

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Legend 211R
    2017 Ford F-150 Ecoboost

2. Member
    I had a 2013 211r. They are slower than the 2014’s and later models. They changed the cone angle and some other minor details with the haul. Mine would run 68-70. My friends 2014 has hit 76 in perfectly ideal conditions. They are absolutely amazing in rough water, Lake Michigan rough! That’s when you will be passing everyone. I ran the Lithium Pros in my V-20 but not my 211. That could definitely change some things. Inloved all my Legend boats and your for sure going to love your 211!

3. Member
    I'm pretty sure that boat was in Virginia? I was thinking hard on driving out there to get it lol.

4. Member
    That one looks like one I've seen up here in the Northeast. Mass, or NH.. Pretty boat. Congrats!

It's pretty!

6. Banned
    Nice colors, I'm sure you can find a stainless drain that will work from iboats.com or the like

7. Member
    Running lithiumpro batteries was ok. I swapped back to regular lead acids again. Lithiumpros didn’t last nearly as long as they should (life span). Only got 4 years out of a 36v and 12V. Not cost effective to me.
    Johnny
    "Short Brown & Round"

Sun Tropic Outdoors & Shooting Team

8. Member
    looks great ! congrats

9. Legend Boats Moderator

10. Member
    I have same boat on the drain just go to lowes or home depot an get a shower drain cover - only thing was all the ones I found had bigger holes for the drain so you have to watch out for droping worm weights in it.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 97tr21 View Post
    Been dreaming of this for years but about a week ago I picked up a slick 2013 211R. About 16 hours driving round trip and I was home and couldn't be more happy. Will likely have some questions come up in the future so bear with with. Heres some eye candy for the crowd... now if I can just get Al to change my username!!

First questions, is there a stainless steel replacement floor drain for this boat? Mine is broke and have the new one on order would like to have stainless so it doesnt break again.

Anyone else run lithium pros 1 36v and 1 12v? If so what are you looking at speed wise?

all for now,

Thanks
    Just a shot in the dark here, but I would ask Bass Boat Technologies if they could make a drain cover. They have quite the custom metal shop here in Dalton, GA.

12. Member
    Still think that those Legend hulls are the slickest and nicest looking on the market. Shame to see that hull not being built anymore. Gorgeous rig

13. Member
    Beautiful boat!!! You're gonna love the 211!!! I don't run lithiums, but with 3 27's, a 31 series battery, half a tank of gas, 520 lbs of passengers, loaded heavy, 91* water temp and 93* air temp last week, I ran 69.6mph gps. Not bad for this time of year in the hot humid south.
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Solix 10 G2 MSI & Onix 10 NT
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

14. Member
    You will be happy, love mine.
    2013 A211 250 Pro XS
    Bob"s 10" Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate
    2-8' Power Poles

15. Member
    drain covers, several on ebay

You should join the “Legend Bass Boat Owners” and “ Legend Owners Club” boards on Facebook. I found, when I purchased mine several years ago, there’s much more activity there and and plenty of people to answer questions.
    2022 Basscat PII
    Mercury 200 Pro XS 4stroke

17. Member
    Beautiful boat, love the look and quality of the Legends, shame they had to stop making them
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz