Torquemaster lower

My torquemaster lower recently failed a series of unfortunate events.
    now I’m left to replace it. I looked online and came across a website that advertises brand new (not reman)torquemaster 2’s with one year warranty for a LOT less than anywhere else. I can fill out the order form online, enter my credit card info and wait for it to be shipped. But I tried calling the number in their site first to make sure it’s legit and can’t get an answer. My question is, has anyone ordered from them and is it a legit deal? The website is mercaftermarkets.com
    TIA

2. Member
    don't know sir, never used them
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

Nothing turns me away faster than a much lower price, you will allways be giving up something
    Thank You Leon Pugh

4. Member
    WELL SAID, good, better, best
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Also, good idea to check out one of the many BBC Sponsors. That particular website is known for aftermarket components (and the above described credit card method is about 5 miles outside of "prudent and acceptable Credit Card Practices".

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor