Led trailer lights

Anyone have any suggestions for submersible trailer lights? There are too many to choose from and most do not have great reviews. Thanks

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Grote
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I bought Optronics a couple of years ago. Haven't had a problem yet.

I’ve put Optronics on my last two trailers and haven’t had any issues.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

You might consider these>>> Awesome! http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=848989

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I replaced my Optronics with these and reallly like how much brighter they are....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Optronics is what was recommended to me by BBC members so that's what I bought and installed. Very bright and not a problem in 5 years.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Got all mine at Wal-Mart, Several years and not one problem.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

9. Member
    Thanks for the help

10. Member
    Got mine for $10 each at Harbor Freight and put them on my Ranger 482VS trailer. Thieves stole my Optronics ones at Rayburn. So I'm sitting there with no tail lights at all at dark. Friggin thieves, WTH. Had the Harbor ones installed for 2 years now. So far with no problems at all. I carry an extra set just for that reason. More than likely they are made by the same place in China anyway. You might as well save some bucks or buy these as an extra set for if and when someone steals yours. Just saying...
    CrusinArnd
    1994 Ranger 482VS
    1993 Merc 175
    Call it the Puddle Jumper....

The link I posted has back up/reverse lights that work great... Nice addition if you dont have any now or wanted to add some w/o ugly brackets, cutting or drilling.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

12. Member
    I had these for over 7 years without issue. Now I don't know if they are the exact same brand bc HF does change vendors once in a while. I also opened them up and smeared silicone around the edges just in case.

https://www.harborfreight.com/2-Piec...hts-64274.html

I tried the HF LED tail lights, but they crapped out within 2 years. I replaced them with Optronics and they have been going strong for 4 years now.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

14. Member
    Switched mine to optronics. Never had a failure yet.

15. Member
    I had 3" round discontinued Ranger trailer lights and bought Optronics LED lights. Excellent lights and also lifetime guaranteed. I know they will replace them free of charge because I had a running light that went out on the back of my trailer, and all I had to do was send them a pic of the light and they replaced it free of charge including shipping. Well worth the investment in my opinion.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I had 3" round discontinued Ranger trailer lights and bought Optronics LED lights. Excellent lights and also lifetime guaranteed. I know they will replace them free of charge because I had a running light that went out on the back of my trailer, and all I had to do was send them a pic of the light and they replaced it free of charge including shipping. Well worth the investment in my opinion.
    +1 on the Optronics LED lights... Lifetime LED Warranty and excellent customer support.

17. Member
    Almost 2 years with these and no problems. Reverse light are a huge plus.

https://www.amazon.com/Dual-Function...0547536&sr=8-4
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.