Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera.03 View Post
    Talked with ronnie gilbert for a while today. Great guy! Pretty sure I'll be sending the prop his way. He thinks I should be running around the 68mph range and believes once the prop is tuned and doing its job I'll need to raise the plate back up around 3" p2p
    Good deal. Keep us updated!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

2. Member
    Raised motor to 3 1/8th inch and through an exhaust ring on 63.1 with 13.8-14.2 psi best it's done yet. I can tell that I'm still trimming to high and probably need to be around 3" p2p. Taking prop of Sunday to send out.

3. Member
    Just got the prop back from ronnie gilbert. Looks great and I'm sure its gonna perform even better. Gonna be out this weekend and will have some numbers!

4. Member
    Took boat out today and after prop was blowing out pretty bad so I added the blowout ring and still was blowing out. Put 2 large pvs plugs in and left 2 open and she jumped up on pad good. Old top speed was 63mph on a perfect day. Today with not so great conditions and only got one chance because it got rough I was able to get 66mph with over16psi with my P2P at 2 7/8ths.

5. Member
    Sounds like your getting her dialed in!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12