Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Well jr 22, when you gonna pick it up???... Dan

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    He better get it quick before someone steals it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    I drove to Ironton this last Friday and checked it out. It is really nice, good job to the folks at Bullet! Thanks.

And I want to thank you Dan for meeting me with your boat at Bass Pro. I am having Malones mount trolling motor TN like yours was mounted.
    They still have to rig motor.
    They should have it done next week.
    HappyKamper are they about to get yours finished?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jr 22 View Post
    I drove to Ironton this last Friday and checked it out. It is really nice, good job to the folks at Bullet! Thanks.

And I want to thank you Dan for meeting me with your boat at Bass Pro. I am having Malones mount trolling motor TN like yours was mounted.
    They still have to rig motor.
    They should have it done next week.
    HappyKamper are they about to get yours finished?
    Have not heard a word on mine except they were supposed to spray it almost 3 weeks ago.

5. Banned

Anytime... If you need anything else let me know... I think you'll like the Tennessee mounted... Dan

6. Member
    Driving back to Malone's tomorrow to pick up my boat. Really excited. Still waiting on power pole brackets from Hydrilla. Never had power power poles before, nor an ultrex. A lot of new things to experience.

I am just hoping it fits under my low garage door opening.

Driving back to Malone's tomorrow to pick up my boat. Really excited. Still waiting on power pole brackets from Hydrilla. Never had power power poles before, nor an ultrex. A lot of new things to experience.

I am just hoping it fits under my low garage door opening.
    If it don't just lower the poles a little!!

8. Member
    Got to get a couple break-in hours on my boat Sunday. Never had anything but 20 foot boats and this 21'10" is a different animal. And animal it is with the 300R.
    Looking forward to learning to drive this boat. I have also only had 2.5 small blocks. This big block that runs 70 at about 4700 and low to mid 80's at 5300 to 5500 is pretty cool.
    When I get a few more hours we'll see what 6,000 rpm does. The layout and storage of the XRS is awesome for a fisherman.
    Last edited by jr 22; 08-20-2019 at 04:24 AM.

9. Banned
    Got to get a couple break-in hours on my boat Sunday. Never had anything but 20 foot boats and this 21'10" is a different animal. And animal it is with the 300R.
    Looking forward to learning to drive this boat. I have also only had 2.5 small blocks. This big block that runs 70 at about 4700 and low to mid 80's at 5300 to 5500 is pretty cool.
    When I get a few more hours we'll see what 6,000 rpm does. The layout and storage of the XRS is awesome for a fisherman.
    ... Dan

10. Member
    Saw 90 today at 3.6 hours. Got to get different pitch prop. Not turning enough rpm and slow out of hole. Gotta learn what these 1.60 gears like.

Can't say it enough, love everything about the XRS so far. Big thanks to Tom at bullet for pushing me that way!

11. Member
    Get the max 5 st prop. Not sure what pitch you will need but I am turning the 31 pitch but I have 1:75 gears

Which prop are you running now?

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Which prop are you running now?
    I went with the 29 pitch max5st. Choose the 29 to see if the 1.60 ratio would pull more pitch the 1.75. When I say more pitch I mean more theoretical roll-out. On my boat it will not. The 29 on 1.60 would be like 31.80 pitch on 1.75.
    I definitely like the max5st. Cost alot of money but I think will be way more fuel efficient for regular use (50 to 60 MPH). The slip difference is crazy between bravo and max5.
    Now a 27 pitch over 29 will reduce speed at say 4300 from 65mph to 60mph. Still 60 miles per hour at low 4,000 rpm for that 21'10" boat loaded up will be great. A 27 will also give awesome hole shot and set ya back in the seat. Yea in cool weather or light load little fuel it will be on the limiter. I think and hope it will still run low 90's. Man new toys are fun.
    '

14. Member
    And expensive!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12