Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    For my 3/8oz to 1/2oz bladed jigs i run Power Tackles Composite cranker 7’3 medium heavy with 16lb fc. And thing over 1/2oz i will opt for the The one 04 in there Power Point line up.

I use my Tatula Elite 7’3 MH/F; deep load and soft tip. I tried a fiberglass rod for it and hated every second with it. Couldn’t rip baits through weeds or anything. Just felt unnatural. I’m throwing this on a 6:3:1 Zillion with 16lb sublime fc sniper.

3. Member
    I've using the Gen1 Orochi XX Diablo Spec R for bladed jigs. Perfect so far.

4. Member
    I am not sponsored by Power Tackle. I too use the "one" rod in a 7'3" length. The new blanks Power Tackle has are unbelievable. I also had them make me a 7'10" cranking rod out of the same style of blank and I love both rods. I also plan to throw swim jigs on the 'one" rod that I have been using for chatterbaits.

St. Croix Legend Tournament 7' 0" Sweeper Spinnerbait rod. MH, Moderate fast action. Perfect for chatterbaits, buzzbaits, swim jigs, and large spinnerbaits. Loads up better than any rod I've thrown for making long casts with those lures. But, pinpoint accurate up close.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

6. Member
    Graphite. 7'2 MH Falcon Cara t7, "swim jig rod" - 15/17lb fc. To me, this is the perfect combination of forgiveness of letting the fish get the bait, as well as enough backbone to pop the bait out of grass when need be. It's what I use on guntersville when throwing a chatterbait. I wish I could compare the rod "feel" to other brands, but I don't have enough experience with others to accurately do so.

7. Member
    I've used both the iRod vibrating jig rod and Skeet spinnerbait/worm rod. Both work great for me. The Skeet rod is softer for sure, and honestly I think I like it better for 3/8oz, but bigger than that, the iRod is awesome.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12