Thread: Front Wallet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    A front wallet is a very good thing. I was having pretty bad low back pain. My doc said move your wallet to front pocket and try. I thought he was joking......he was not. Cured me and I am so very thankful!

About 20 years ago, I had a coworker go thru some major back problems because of sitting on a thick wallet, then I had mine stolen by a pick pocket... I decided to switch. Here's the one I use, it has a built in clip and it's very comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FUYP6YA...1C52AJJA&psc=1
    Last edited by Bub; 07-23-2019 at 02:16 PM.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    hanks for me. Fits in front pocket of jeans no problem. Holds all my stuff, made to last forever, 100 year warranty. Also have one of their belts that I love.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Bob's Machine - Action Series Jack Plates - DeckPlugs - DeckSavers - QuickSlip - The Big D Trolling motor handle - Much more!
    www.bobsmachine.com

Have carried in the front pocket for 40 years. Worst thing for your back is sitting on a wallet. You chair shiners should take note.

Rubber band around the cash folded, and cards......Staples .99. For a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by team houston View Post
    I lost my wallet from my back pocket once in the 80s. Have carried it in my front ever since. Don't know why you would need a special wallet for that.
    The front pocket wallets are built to be just a little smaller so they're easier to get in/out of the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    You need to make sure it is big enough for the dude wipes as well???
    Hey!, don't be makin' fun of my dude wipes now! ... these things are very important to the modern man

7. Member
    Have used a Hanks wallet for years. Good quality wallet that will last a lifetime.

8. Member
    Front or rear pocket wallets are ok so long as concealed carry 38 is hidden behind it if someone request you give them your wallet

9. Member
    Ridge wallets are really nice, and so are the trayvax. I have a minimalist wallet I found on amazon for like $12 that I really like. It’s rfid blocking as well.

10. Member
    My wife has this little thing that sticks to her phone case and holds her license and one credit card. It's not bad for traveling light but I like to keep my phone as slim as possible so it's not for me.

My wallet rarely is put in a pocket. I have a money clip, that will hold anything I need.

12. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    I use a front wallet and have for years. I don't know the brand because my BIL got it for me. It does have a window for my driver license.

13. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Love my Ridge wallet

14. Member
    Not sure why I didn't think of this before but for many years now when I'm hunting or fishing I use a leather business card holder. It holds the hunt/fish license, duplicate driver license, couple credit cards, and cash. Fits easily in a shirt pocket and if I fall in, it's not the end of the world

15. Member
    I use a slim one from Recycled Firefighter. It's made with recycled fire hose with a cash strap on the back. American made, slim and durable. Checked all the boxes for me.

https://recycledfirefighter.com/collections/wallets
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 195 TXW 40th Anniversary Edition
    150HP Mercury Fourstroke
    52" Minn Kota Ultrex with built in Humminbird MEGA
    Helix 7 MEGA DI
    Lowrance Hook 5 Chirp with Navionics+

16. Member

17. Member
    I switched to a front about 20 years ago, when I caught an UGLY woman trying to pick my back pocket. Then my DO thanked me for making the switch and I noticed that I was able to sit at my desk longer with no pain. I have a Swiss Gear that I picked up at Target, like it so much I went back and got a few extras to put up when this one wears out.

Not the exact one but very similar...
    https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...CaIQvxMIwwYoAA

I have become a minimalist wallet guy. I have a select number of CC's and ID and make a habit of carrying larger denomination bills to keep it lean. Been doing this for over 20 years have never considered it a MAN THING to have a fat wallet.
    2012 Ranger Z519 Comanche - Merc. 225 Pro XS - 24 Razor 4 XL/25 Tempest Plus

I use a Flip Side wallet. I had some pretty bad back issues from time to time from carrying a wallet in my back pocket and now since I have went to a smaller wallet and carry it in my front pocket I haven't had a issue with my back since.
    The Flip side has a RFID blocker as well I also added in the attachment piece that allows 2-3 more cards of some kind to be carried. was reasonable priced also.

20. Banned
    It would fall through the holes I cut out to scratch my nuts....

This one. I got 2 for 1. Card-readers can't get Your horsepower

https://www.ebay.com/i/382542735333?...yABEgLqZfD_BwE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast