Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I weighed this morning and I'm down 25 lbs and measured my belly and it's down 4" since I started, I've still got aways to go though. I've noticed my clothes are fitting looser and better again. I think i need to loose another 25 lbs or so. I'm hoping to be there in 2 to 3 months.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 20basstriton View Post
    I weighed this morning and I'm down 25 lbs and measured my belly and it's down 4" since I started, I've still got aways to go though. I've noticed my clothes are fitting looser and better again. I think i need to loose another 25 lbs or so. I'm hoping to be there in 2 to 3 months.
    Thats great news. Down around 20 here. Hit a plateau around 225lbs and now back at it hard. Started at 244 and down to 223 right now. Looking to get 23 more to get to 200 which is less than my high school weight when I was playing football. Keep up the good work guys. Just finished a 1 hour cardio monster workout with my trainer this morning and tired but feeling good.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

3. Member
    I'm down from 262. The scale has been fluctuating between 237 and 236 the past few days.

4. Member
    I started at 348 and in a 48 inch waste. I am down to a size 38 and 239 pounds. I feel better than ever.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    I started at 348 and in a 48 inch waste. I am down to a size 38 and 239 pounds. I feel better than ever.
    Wow, dude you are killing it. Thats awesome.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

6. Member
    Congrats.
    Now as far as the sodas go yes their terrible for you. But if you can find a healthier grocery store (whole foods,trader joes or similar) they will have some soda options that are not quite as bad. As in less refined sugar, less corn syrup and more natural flavoring. Still shouldn't drink a lot of them but it's a better option. I treat myself to a root beer or cream soda from one of those places occasionally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12