NoAl Tennessee River Trailer Tournament Pictures

Thanks again for everyone that came out. I always enjoy seeing everyone, despite the heat. Here's the link to the pictures from the weigh-in and cook out. A HUGE thanks to Avery and Angel who always work so hard to put this together every year! And thank you to the ones who added to the delicious food! (I really need the banana split cake recipe…).

https://CatherineMerchant.pixieset.c...lertournament/

The download code is 5078. You are able to download individual pictures as well as the whole gallery.

If anyone has any trouble please let me know!

2. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Well it looks like I have been upstaged by our daughter and she beat me to the punch! Be sure to take a couple of minutes and take a look at the pictures Katie took for us. I think you can also download any or all of them just by using the code she so graciously provided.

Sorry it’s taken so long but I’m just now getting around to post the results of this weekend’s NoAl Tennessee River Trailer Tournament. The weather was incredibly hot but the fishing was anything but hot!! At any rate, we all had a great time even though the fishing was much, much tougher than any of us might have expected!

First place went to the husband and wife team of Harry and Linda Speegle who weighed in the only limit of the day weighing a total of 9-13. They also had big fish honors with a real nice largemouth just shy of three pounds. The rest of us struggled with a couple of single fish weighed and second place went to Terry Burleson and Mike Lolley with a 1-12 largemouth. Rumor has it that Hunter Roberts had two fish in his livewell at one point but elected to release them at the ramp, thinking that surely a couple of two pounders didn’t stand a chance of placing in the money. Boy! Was he ever wrong!! I can’t dog him too badly, though, because I and a couple of others in attendance have done the same thing!

After an early weigh in, we met for an old fashioned cook out. Well, I guess technically wasn’t a ”cook out” because several of the spouses fixed everything ahead of time instead of cooking anything there. Nevertheless, we had a wonderful time, eating, swapping stories (and maybe even stretching the truth just a little!), and just enjoying each other’s company in general.

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this such a memorable event!

Our next NoAl tournament will be on the 17th of August on Guntersville out of the ramp on Brown’s Creek at Tom Jackson Park near the athletic complex. Look for a sign up thread in the next couple of days. Look forward to seeing everyone there!
    Last edited by AveryF; 07-23-2019 at 06:47 PM.

I wished I could've hung around for the day. Glad y'all had a good time..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand