Thread: Price

Price

And before you start bashing me why can't you see the price of Vexus boats. You take ANY other brand of boat and you can research prices.

2. Member
    I won't bash you on that, but I'll bash you on, do you know how to make a thread and edit?

Quote Originally Posted by tiffytilly View Post
    And before you start bashing me why can't you see the price of Vexus boats. You take ANY other brand of boat and you can research prices.
    Go to vexusboats.com
    Select Build boat or models and the prices are clearly there.
    If you are looking for glass boat, at the classic the VX20 was $87,400 w/ the rude. The VX21was $89k w/ a Merc.

Absolutely zero regrets on what I paid for my 1980.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

4. Member
    Where can you not see the prices? I go build my dream boat on their website twice a day and there's clearly a price.

5. Member
    You build two boats a day on the website, yikes.

6. Member
    A man has to dream

7. Member
    Yeah I think the OP is referring to the glass boats. No option there but "Build Mine" which give you nada, zip, bumpkiss.
    Me thinks that might fall under the heading of "If you have to ask, you can't afford it".
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post
    Yeah I think the OP is referring to the glass boats. No option there but "Build Mine" which give you nada, zip, bumpkiss.
    Me thinks that might fall under the heading of "If you have to ask, you can't afford it".
    Yes Dixie Chicken , I was referring to fiberglass boats. I should have stated that in my post. Thanks for pointing that out.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffytilly View Post
    Yes Dixie Chicken , I was referring to fiberglass boats. I should have stated that in my post. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Yeah that's what I figured.

From what I've seen thus far... the new glass boats are waaaaaay up there. Nice boats for sure (from the photos) but I've yet to see one in person. (Tin or otherwise)
    It'd just be hard for me to drop 100K~115K on dolled out bass boat! As my wife always says "The fish don't know the difference".
    Later,

Dixie Chicken