Merrimack river results

Well it ended up just Snover and Andrew against Max and I for this one.
    We did have a Special appearance from A Wood at the end of the day. It was nice to meet you Adam.
    Thanks for stopping by
    As everyone knows it was a bit warm out yesterday but we still fished the whole day. Max and I struggled all day catching short fish after short fish. Snover had it a bit easier as they were literally jumping in his boat.
    Congratulations to Sean and Andrew for first place with 5.38 pounds and lunker with a 1.94 Small mouth.
    Well done guys
    Thaks for coming and fishing the day in all that heat.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Wish I could have made it .. if for anything else to bitch slap Snovers 5 pound bag lol

3. Member
    Thanks for putting it together Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Wish I could have made it .. if for anything else to bitch slap Snovers 5 pound bag lol
    wouldn't have taken much. I've been told by several people that fish that section a lot that that stretch is awful though. Wish I knew I could have run all the way down to the other dam though, there wasn't much of anything else going on up the other way...

Quote Originally Posted by 603bass View Post
    Thanks for putting it together Tim!

wouldn't have taken much. I've been told by several people that fish that section a lot that that stretch is awful though. Wish I knew I could have run all the way down to the other dam though, there wasn't much of anything else going on up the other way...
    it was still a scary run downriver the last time I was there, has it changed?
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    it was still a scary run downriver the last time I was there, has it changed?
    It was clear and smooth sailing after those first bridges all the way down to the 93 overpass. Was running about 60mph the whole way

6. Member
    It was a pleasure to meet you guys as well. Always nice to put a face to a name and shake a few hands. Hopefully I can make one of these tourneys in the future....

I ran from the bridges all the way to the dam when we fished it.. was not worried at all .. Mainly because I was driving Bill Vinings boat lmaooo