Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have the same motor but do not have the same issue. I did have excessive vibration at higher speeds, 7-10 but installed the aftermarket prop nut (TH Marine?) and eliminated a large percentage of the vibration.

2. Member
    guys, your vibration is more than likely come from the collar that is on the prop itself. It has happend to me twice....once in Sept of last year and just 2 weeks ago, different Ultrex TM and this prop was new.

You would think it would be one mold but its not....that collar is sonic welded and will come loose. All is good on power 1-3(4), but as you increase it starts vibrating. You lift the TM because you think you have grass or line behind the prop and it spins and sounds just fine, but it isn't. Remove the prop and push back and forth on that ring. If it moves just go ahead and apply some pressure and it will pop off, put prop back on and it will be quiet again....I know this for a fact....but get you a new prop and keep this one as a spare. Here are a few pics of what I am talking about. Any prop that has this ring, Fortrex and ultrex

20200209_075233_resized.jpg20200209_075243_resized.jpg
    2020 BassChamps Central Lake Belton 1st - Feb 2
    2019 Media Bass Individual Champion - Richland Chambers Sep 7-8
    2019 CAST Champions - Sam Rayburn Oct 19-20
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions-Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2

2020 Bullet 21XRS 2020 Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke
    Texas Realtor
    Helping Texans buy and Sell their Homes

3. Member
    My 36 volt ultrex did it also so spin the prop 180 degrees give that a try if not call minn kota tell them the problem they should replace prob what happened is a bunch probs got out and where drilled dead center nd like a car tire not balanced you get vibs

4. Member
    Sorry the probs where not drilled dead center take off and you might be able to notice .

Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    My 36 volt ultrex did it also so spin the prop 180 degrees give that a try if not call minn kota tell them the problem they should replace prob what happened is a bunch probs got out and where drilled dead center nd like a car tire not balanced you get vibs
    I heard about this too im gonna rotate my prop and try that if not gonna call them. Mine does what the op describes.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. Member
    I agree on rotating prop 180 or trying a different one. I had something similar but didn't put much thought into it. Later I broke a blade on a rock and put a new prop on. Whatever sound/vibration I thought I had is now gone.
    2003 Ranger 195 DVS - 2003 200 hp EFI Mercury - (3) Humminbird 898's - Minn Kota Ultrex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12