some advise with livewell pumps

problem with my 2019 zx2019 livewell pump start out with fill , works like it should, then turn over to recirculate so I have spray works great also like it should then after couple hours it only peas like an old man , lost 2 key fish in tournament not knowing it was running like this thinking battery is low but when it did it again I turned the fill switch on it an pumped like it should , talked to dealer service manger confused

2. Member
    Not sure what boat model you have but my 2018 ZX200 there are two switches. One for fill and one for recirculate. Once I fill the live well I just put both switches on "auto" all day.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Member
    it's a 2019 zx225

4. Member
    On my 07 zx the recirculation and pump out is the same pump. I push and pull the valve to choose one or the other. If yours operates the same, make sure the valve is full seated on recirculation. Good luck.
    Wes

I had a bad pump cartridge that was putting out a weak stream or working intermittantly, that pump was about 10 years old though.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

6. Member
    Went to my dealer and explained the problem , gave me a new pump cartridge and said if that doesn't work, well bring it in the shop . Installed the new pump and working fine , so must of had a pump go bad .