Pack Tournaments

Hey guys,

Are there any daytime tournaments on the Pack before October when the Lackawanna buys have the weekend day tournies?

Thanks much, RL

2. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar

Thanks Pokie. I follow the Lacawanna club and have seen that schedule before, but they only fish daytime tournaments in October with everything else being nighttime tournaments. Do you know if any other tournaments go out during the daytime prior to October? Thanks again

4. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    I did some checking and found not to many day tournaments during the day in summer. REASON: to may pleasure boaters, Jet Skiis, Tubbers, Kyacks, and just plain congested.
    Good luck finding some TX on other lakes/

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Lund View Post
    Thanks Pokie. I follow the Lacawanna club and have seen that schedule before, but they only fish daytime tournaments in October with everything else being nighttime tournaments. Do you know if any other tournaments go out during the daytime prior to October? Thanks again
    Occasionally Tri County Bass has them, not regularly though they just have them in their club schedule. The place for daytime summer powerboat tournaments somewhat nearby depending where you live is Lake Hopatcong as you probably already know, the anglers fish regardless of daytime traffic there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Fish View Post
    Occasionally Tri County Bass has them, not regularly though they just have them in their club schedule. The place for daytime summer powerboat tournaments somewhat nearby depending where you live is Lake Hopatcong as you probably already know, the anglers fish regardless of daytime traffic there.

Thanks much.....regarding Hopatcong, I probably have more tournament experience fishing there than anywhere else. Looking to try someplace new for a change of pace.