Thread: Chine walk

Chine walk

Finally had some fairly calm water and got to open the boat up some. Hit right over 70 today and I can see a little more once I get through the rest of the break in period. However when I get around 70 she chine walks pretty good. Any of you other guys with this boat notice the same thing or do I possibly need to adjust something jackplate, etc? I don’t mind driving it if I have to just seeing if that’s the norm or not

Thanks,
    Bruce
    2019 19trx w/ 225 V8 Pro XS

You need to raise the jack plate up by 1/4 in increments and watch your water pressure. My 2019 TRX 20 likes to run high on the jack plate. I have not walking at all and run 75-77 by myself.

3. Member
    Bruce there are many, many threads on chine walk. Many factors go into how to set up your boat. Take a min and search for all the threads. You may find something that stands out that helps you right away.

4. Member
    Mine does the same thing once I get up into the 60's and 70's. But I cant hit those speeds right now with the heat and humidity.

What jack plate and prop are you using?
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duracraftman View Post
    Mine does the same thing once I get up into the 60's and 70's. But I cant hit those speeds right now with the heat and humidity.

What jack plate and prop are you using?
    10” manual, with a 24 fury
    2019 19trx w/ 225 V8 Pro XS